Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Works for Me Wednesday: Upcycled Gift Tags

I don't have a lot of my own original advice for people. That's why I read books. But today I have one, so I'm adding it to Kristen Welch's "Works for Me Wednesday" linky.

It's tough to know exactly how many Christmas cards to order each year, and it's unlikely that your friends and family total a nice round number that card sites sell sets of cards in, so if you're like me, you have a few unsent copies of your 2010 card (and maybe further back) stashed in a drawer somewhere.

If you do, and can't bear to throw them away, then chop them up to make gift tags for your gifts this year!

Just cut out the greeting or your names (with or without a photo), anything except the year, punch a hole in the corner, and you're set! Use a Sharpie to write the recipient's name, if necessary.

That works for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog from the Christmas card carnival!

Your little girls are so cute and congrats on your little Claire.

I added you to my blog roll - we seem to have a lot in common between our our hubbies job (mine is a youth pastor and anything else they can drag him into), little girls and Nashville - I can't wait to start reading!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin