Thursday, December 29, 2011

Newborn (and Family) Photos

We did a photo shoot in November with Kelsey Harrison of A Thousand Words Photography. My priority on getting the digital pics was making our Christmas card/birth announcement, so I never shared them on here. It was a newborn shoot with some of our whole family as well, so I'll start by some of Claire's newborn pics and share some of the rest of us tomorrow!








I think my favorite is the nakey one on the pink scale with the crocheted pink flower headband. Lots of people have asked, so "no," I didn't make the crocheted headgear, but got them on Etsy. (The purple one with the chinstrap is the photographer's, not ours, but I think she got that on Etsy too.)

1 comment:

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

What beautiful photos! She is just precious and I love her little dress...adorable! That pink crocheted flower headband looks perfect on her sweet little head!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin