Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

Did you catch it? 11:11 on 11/11/11?

I wouldn't have if a big memory-keeping blogger hadn't challenged her readers to do it . . . and I wrote myself a post-it note about it . . . and told Matt, who was actually the one who noticed the clock at 11:09.

So here's my moment: 
stitching up Kate's new tights that she got holes in the very first time wearing. (Grr...)

And Matt's: 
Cuddling sweet Claire on his day off. (This whole week was supposed to be "lite" in lieu of paternity leave, but he still ended up in the office a lot. Oh well. Today was just attending a funeral this morning, and now he's home.)

If you missed it, you get another chance tonight!
I will be asleep.

2 comments:

val said...

super cute!

elizabeth kartchner said...

so cute!! thanks for playing along!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin