Monday, January 24, 2011

Birthday Party Preview

Kate will be two in less than a week!! Can you believe it? I'll be sure to give a milestones update soon, but right now, I've got to share about the party preparations, which are--of course--well underway. I love decorating for holidays and parties. And the fact that Kate is a January baby and has a party in late January is pretty much what gets me through the bummer of putting the Christmas decorations away (after January 6, of course).

So here's the sneak peak at Kate's second birthday party, being held next Saturday.
Here's the invitation I designed (with address and phone number obscured). We're going with a monkey/jungle theme, with a color scheme of pink, green, brown, and animal prints.

And a few tiny peeks at the decorations...



And what the heck could this little thing be about? Any guesses?

What's the cutest birthday party idea you've ever seen?
(I'll probably start brainstorming Kate's third birthday party by next summer, so I'll file these ideas away!)

4 comments:

Lisa H. said...

These decorations look amazing!!! I hope we can hire you when we finally have kids! :)

SpeasHill said...

Ooo! Do we get to stick the bow on the monkey? Or are you trying to make all the other moms miserable by sticking taffy in their kids' hair? ;) Looks so cute! Can't wait to see it in person!

Rachel Moss said...

I love the paper vines! It will clearly be a cuuute party.
You are way ahead of me on the preperations, too!

Kristen said...

Can't wait! It looks adorable!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin