Friday, December 24, 2010

Unfinished Posts

Happy Christmas Eve! Can you believe there is just one week left in 2010?

Looking at my unfinished "draft" posts, I find that there are nine (NINE!) posts that I started in 2010 and just left hanging. Some, I wrote practically the whole post, agonized over it, and still didn't feel good enough about it to post. Some, I merely typed in the title and pressed "save," just to remind myself to write it at some point later on.

So, with just a week left in 2010, let me share with you those titles. See if any pique your interest. Leave a comment and I'll try to finish at least the one you're most interested in by the end of the year!

Walking
A Gentle, Quiet Spirit
The Tyranny of "Should"
If You Like Pina Coladas
Nana's House
What does your child's name say about you?
Unruined
Sitting in Church
Does God Move?

So, what do you think?

1 comment:

Rachel Moss said...

I'll go with "The Tryanny of Should".

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin