Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter Preview

We took so many pictures this weekend, from Kate's school Easter egg hunt on Friday, to the Good Friday service, to fun with our Easter baskets Saturday, to our big family dinner after church yesterday, not to mention our basketball-watching hoopla and Kate's first haircut (pics coming soon). It's taking me forever to go through them all, editing some, deciding which should be the official Project Life pic for that day, etc.

All that to say I probably won't get to post a full pictorial recap of this past weekend until later this week. But in case you were craving a dose of Kate-in-smocked-loveliness, consider this your Easter Preview :0)

2 comments:

Rachel Moss said...

Kate looks great in that dress! I can't believe you got it for such a steal, either. I must need some eBay tips from you.

SpeasHill said...

I am a big fan of Kate-in-smocked-loveliness. She makes the dress even lovelier.I'm a big fan of smocked dresses for our little dears. Hang on to that one - Becca may fit into it next Easter. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin