Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mommy Got Milk

I like big boobies and I cannot lie
You other babies can’t deny
When a mom walks in with a stretch-marked waist
And a round thing in your face
You get stoked!
Wanna latch on good
And get that food

See that nursing bra she’s wearing
I’m hooked and I can’t stop staring
Oh, Mommy! I wanna get with ya
And fill a pitcha
Those formula ads try to woo me
But that milk you got
Makes me so hungry!

So babies (yeah?) babies (yeah?)
Has your mommy got the milk? (heck yeah!)
Tell her to pump it, pump it, pump it, pump it
Pump those healthy boobs!
Mommy got milk

Yes, this is a Matt and Jess original. If you have no idea what's going on, click here. Or here for the lyrics. And if you're a Friends fan, here. (You know what episode I'm talking about!)

5 comments:

Amy said...

This is hilarious!

SpeasHill said...

Love. It. Can't wait to send it to my pregnant/lactating friends. If I end up pumping again in the future, I'll demand that John sing this to me every session.

Kristen said...

AWESOME! The only bad thing is that this song will forever be etched in my mind, and I'll sing it whenever I hear the "original."

Rachel Moss said...

This is too funny! You guys are clever, clever.

Mother Tracy Wells Miller said...

ROFL!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin