Friday, March 13, 2009

Sneak Peek

Our friend Kim, a professional photographer, did a session of Kate on Tuesday. We met Kim when her husband, Anthony, was a div student with us at Vandy. He's now doing his Ph.D. at Princeton Theological Seminary, and Kim centers her business on children and families up in the Princeton area. (So if you live up there--book her!!) When I heard they were coming back to Nashville for a visit, I asked her to photograph Kate, and I'm so happy I did.

Here is the "sneak peek" from our session:
http://www.kimschmidtphotography.com/2009/03/kate-nashville-tennessee/

I love how in the first one, the shadow is such that you can't even tell Kate's hair has been falling out on her right side! The fifth one totally captures Kate's beautiful, long eyelashes. And those adorable feet!--they won't be small for long, and I'm so glad we'll have these pictures to capture the memories of Kate's early weeks.

Appropriately for today's digital culture, once we select our images to purchase, Kim gives them to us on CD and we can print as many copies as we like and share them electronically. I think this is a great way to do things, and I look forward to sharing the pics we choose on Facebook and on this blog.

Thanks so much, Kim!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin