Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kate Pooped on the Potty!!

I won't get any more graphic than the title here, but she did it this morning and we hooped and hollered. Just when I was thinking how pointless it was to sit there reading Curious George to her while she just sat and went through the motions as usual and I needed to be getting ready... suddenly, success!

I figured this news was worthy of my first blog post all week! I've been a really lazy blogger lately--too busy and tired in the evenings, but I'll get back in the swing of things soon, I hope.

Part of the reason for my slacking in the blog department is that we're getting closer and closer to the launch of Ministry Matters! So if you or someone you know is a church leader, check out http://www.ministrymatters.com/ for thousands of free resources for ministry. You can sign up now to be notified when we launch in beta, and you can follow us on twitter, www.twitter.com/ministrymatters, and very soon, we'll go LIVE! You don't want to miss it.

2 comments:

Rachel Moss said...

Yay for Kate!

Kristen said...

WOOHOO!!!! Way to go, Kate!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin