Thursday, October 14, 2010

Four Years Later

Matt and I were married four years ago today...
... and I'm still using the monogrammed cocktail napkins from the reception.

I don't mind. I like them, and I'll probably be sad when we use the last one. (Maybe by our fifth anniversary?)

Two notes about the above picture:
(1) it was taken with my new phone (the LG Ally--cheapest Android-platform phone you can get). I'm really impressed with the crispness of the photos.
(2) The photo of Matt and I visible in that shot was our first photo together--taken at a friend's house in September of 2003. He spilled a glass of red wine on my khaki pants a few minutes later. Ah, memories!

Happy anniversary, sweetie. I love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

before Frances shredded that couch to little pieces... :) Happy Anniversary, you two!
xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin