Tuesday, May 01, 2012

On the Farm

Between my fun Friday and Saturday nights out, we spent Saturday morning with a parishioner at the farm where she keeps her horse. She invited us out to see the mini-horses and their new babies (ultra-mini-horses!)

They were such adorable little things!

Nursing baby

Kate was a little nervous at first.

Claire rode front-facing so she could see everything too.


This is my favorite pic: my little farmgirl.


We saw full-size horses, cows, donkeys, and dogs as well. What a fun way to spend a morning! 

2 comments:

Brandie said...

Hi! I'm in Middle Tennessee (McMinnville) and I found you through Kelly's Korner. Super cute blog and beautiful family - glad I stopped by:)!

Faith said...

I hopped over to your blog from Kelly's Korner. I was at the (in)RL Nashville also, but live in Alabama! I LOVED that canvas painting that you won!! By the way, your girls are so cute! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin