Monday, October 17, 2011

Silhouette II


Of the various ways to photograph and document a pregnant belly, I really like doing a silhouette of my figure by tracing a profile shot in Adobe Illustrator. (Photos of the bare belly with stretch marks and my "second belly button," i.e. my belly button ring scar, are good mementos too, but not so fun to broadcast on the Internet.)

I did a silhouette with Kate too, also at 38 weeks, and just for fun decided to overlay them to see how they compare. Not a huge difference, but you can see how Claire (the white overlay) is hanging out a bit lower than Kate did!

2 comments:

Kristen P said...

very cool!

Kristen said...

I agree - super cool!

And I also have a second belly button. Not sure why I thought that ring was a great idea ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin