Saturday, September 12, 2009

Partying in Louisville

After church on Sunday, we drove up to Louisville for a dinner party/shower for my cousin Lindsay and her fiance Andrew. They live in the D.C. area, and my aunt and uncle and younger cousins live in New Orleans, so everyone converged on the Miller homeland to celebrate with the extended family.

The happy couple
Younger adult tableThe groom, father-of-the-bride, bride, mother-of-the-bride, my mom, and brother of the bride
Kate got to come too, and it was actually the first time she had met some of the Miller family. Here she is with Nala (my mom--short for Nana Laura) and maid of honor/sister-of-the-bride Layne.
Kate apparently shakes hands with her feet. Fittingly, she's going to be a monkey for Halloween! I can't believe the summer is almost over! I love fall, so I'm very excited about taking Kate to fall festivals, dressing her up in her costume, taking walks in the crisp fall air. I have a couple business trips coming up this fall, and of course our trip to New Orleans for the wedding! Congrats to the happy couple! We're so excited about your big day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin