Monday, September 07, 2009

Not My Pics

We're here in Louisville for Labor Day, having come up after church yesterday for a dinner party/shower in honor of my cousin and her fiance. We're just hanging out today--well, Mom and I are hanging out while Dad and Matt are off helping clean up houses damaged by flooding here last month. While Mom and Kate doze, I thought I would check out what pics Mom has on her computer that I don't have on mine.
Here are a few faves:

visiting in April
Cool cat on a strolla little blurry, but gotta love that smile
At Jazz on the Lawn (Beachaven Winery, Clarksville) in August
Backyard dip, August
Napping with Popi Kate's favorite things


2 comments:

Amy said...

The cool cat picture I love! And her napping - goodness she's so tiny and sweet!!

Unknown said...

geez, even on camera i'm blinded by my whiteness

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin