Friday, October 31, 2008

28 Weeks

I am now 28 weeks along, which theoretically should be 7 months, but is really just 6, because pregnancy is really 10 months, but they like to force it into a 9-month framework (???) Anyway, I have less than three months to go, now.

We start going to the doctor every two weeks now, and before long, it will be every week! I am measuring normally--my "uterus height" is 27.5 cm, and it's supposed to correspond to your number of weeks, so I'm just half a centimeter off, but that was Wednesday, before I officially reached 28 weeks today. Some people are telling me I look small, but I just haven't gained much weight, and my doctor says since I am tall and "have a deep pelvis," I'm just not going to stick out as far as some people. Baby Kate has plenty of room, in other words! Hooray for our little sweet pea!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is the first time I have read your blog and want to say congratulations - a little delayed! I cannot wait to meet her on your blog! Your truly blessed! X.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin