Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Growing

I remember a day months ago when my weekly e-mail from parents.com or babycenter.com informed me that baby was about the size of a pencil eraser. I got so excited and gave Matt a little pink eraser as a "gift" to share the excitement about our growing little one.


It's hard to believe, now she's the size of a honeydew melon--possibly over 5 pounds and almost ready to make her grand entrance into the world!
Our due date is one month from today. Pregnancy has been so exciting and all-consuming, it's quite the reality check to realize that sometime in the next 2 to 5 weeks, she'll actually be OUT, in our arms, and we'll start our life as a family of three!

1 comment:

JT d'Eastwood said...

I cannot wait. One month more until your life changes forever. YIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin